Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) has improved the lives of millions of perimenopausal and menopausal women.
But let’s face it: fulfilling BHRT prescriptions at compounding pharmacies is a hassle for patients and practitioners alike. It is also a lost revenue stream for practitioners.
There has never been a comprehensive non-prescription hormone balancing system that delivers the effects these women need—until now.
Quicksilver Scientific recently launched two new supplement products to address BHRT for women.
Balanced, effective female BHRT addresses 5 major hormones: DHEA, Estrogen, Testosterone, Progesterone, and Pregnenolone. Quicksilver’s two patent-pending formulations– DHEA+ Female Hormone Tonic, and Progesterone+ Replenishing Topical Serum—can support all of them.
In this FREE webinar, join Dr. Chris Shade, Quicksilver’s founder and CEO, for an intensive look at these unique formulas and their clinical applications for the care of women in the perimenopausal and menopausal years.
You’ll learn about:
- The benefits of nanoformulated DHEA in combination with Pregnenolone, chrysin, Diindolylmethane (DIM), and the adaptogenic herbs dang gui, ginseng and maca.
- How nanoemulsion delivery formats enhance DHEA’s potency and ability to rapidly transform into testosterone and estrogen.
- The importance of including pregnenolone, a precursor to all downstream steroid hormones, for adrenal and sex hormone support.
- How chrysin, DIM, and adaptogenic herbs affect hormone metabolism and the HPA axis.
- How nanoformulated topical Progesterone balances DHEA and many other little-known aspects of health.
SPONSORED BY QUICKSILVER SCIENTIFIC
Christopher Shade, PhD, is founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific. Dr. Shade’s vast depth and breadth of knowledge, passion for healing, and intuitive understanding of chemistry and biology are reflected in Quicksilver Scientific’s well-designed detoxification protocols, unique supplement delivery systems and formulations, and patented mercury speciation test.
He has lectured doctors in the US and internationally on the subjects of mercury, environmental toxicities, the human detoxification system, longevity and the functional applications of dietary supplements. Dr. Shade continues to focus on the expansion of nanoparticle delivery systems throughout the health and wellness industries.
Dr. Shade earned his PhD from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and his undergraduate degree in Environmental Chemistry is from Lehigh University.