Heal Thy Practice
Moves to New York for 2014!
Audio & Video of the 2013 Conference NOW available on
This Year's Heal Thy Practice Conference
October 17-19, 2014
Renaissance Westchester Hotel
just minutes north of New York City!
Clinical - Practical - Inspirational
Heal Thy Practice:
Transforming Patient Care 2014
The nation's leading conference on practice development and clinical skills for prevention-focused integrative clinicians.
- Tieraona Low Dog, MD, one of the world's leading authorities on botanical medicine & dietary supplements. She currently serves as the Fellowship Dir for the Arizona Ctr for Integrative Medicine and Clinical Assoc Professor of Medicine at the U of AZ Health Sciences Center and is a founding board member for the newly forming American Board of Integrative Medicine.
- Susan Blum, MD, director of the highly successful Blum Center for Health, author of the popular book, "The Immune System Recovery Plan", and one of Dr. Oz’ “Fantastic Four” of Functional Medicine.
- Ron Hoffman, MD, director of the Hoffman Center, author of the bestsellers, “How to Talk With Your Doctor” and “Natural Cures That Really Work, ” and host of the nationally syndicated “Intelligent Medicine” radio shows.
- Tom O’Bryan, DC, internationally recognized thought-leader on gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, and food allergies; creator of the world’s first Gluten Summit; and founder of the Certified Gluten Practitioner program.
- Jeff Gladd, MD, founder-director of GladdMD, a highly successful integrative medicine practice in Ft. Wayne, IN, and creator of the innovative Mytavin app for predicting drug-induced nutrient depletions.
and more .....
Check back soon for program updates!
EXHIBITORS - Download Prospectus